[R] TWITTER API environment variables
m@||||@t@ @end|ng |rom pp@|net@||
Wed Apr 8 07:55:31 CEST 2020
Have you already read this:
I think they explain rather well how to use Twitter tokens with
ke, 2020-04-08 kello 17:19 +1200, Patrick Connolly kirjoitti:
> I'm using the rtweet package which makes use of the Twitter API which
> requires a token alluded to by an environment variable.
> That environment variable is automatically set up from the Twitter
> site and takes the name TWITTER_<username> (where <username> is the
> name of the user in block letters). That worked fine on my work
> computer where my username is 'work'. When I copied that working
> directory to my home computer, the environment variable became
> TWITTER_HOME but the rtweet package was looking for
> TWITTER_WORK. There was no error message: just a null result from the
> search_users() function.
> I tried editing the ~/.Renviron entry to
> That worked for a short time but soon ceased working. Then I noticed
> a new entry had been automatically added to ~/.Renviron
> So now I had two environment variables which also worked for a short
> Recommendations please.
More information about the R-help