[R] Learning Shinny

Sun Apr 12 17:20:38 CEST 2020

Your best bet is to become proficient in R. The dplyr contributed package is _not_ a requirement, though you may also find it useful. Shiny is a way to run R interactively, so if you have nothing you know how to _do_ with R then Shiny won't be very useful.

But you should also read the Posting Guide... this mailing list is about R language, and Shiny is a contributed package that is not technically on-topic here. The Shiny package README [1] directs you to the RStudio forum for questions about Shiny.

[1] https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/shiny/readme/README.html