[R] R create .docx file ?

Paul Bivand p@u|@b|v@nd @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Apr 15 19:33:05 CEST 2020

However, the Reporters github page clearly says that the package has
been removed from CRAN and it has been replaced by the officer
package.

Note that ReporteRs has been removed from CRAN the 16th of July 2018
and is not maintained anymore. please migrate to officer.

https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/officer/index.html

Paul