[R] Multi response GAM

Richard O'Keefe r@oknz @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Apr 21 01:35:45 CEST 2020

You might want to start by re-expressing the "amounts"
variables to
  total amount * (relative fish 1, relative fish 2, invertebrates)
and then using the Isometric Log-ratio transformation to
convert the compositional part to orthonormal coordinates.
https://stats.stackexchange.com/questions/259208/how-to-perform-isometric-log-ratio-transformation
may help.

I can't help wondering whether viewing the diet in terms of
the nutrients offered by the different components might yield
more insight.