[R] overlaying graphs in xYplot (Hmisc)

Cade, Brian S c@deb @end|ng |rom u@g@@gov
Wed Apr 22 16:31:51 CEST 2020

Hi All.  I am trying to construct a graph using the xYplot() function in Hmisc package (thank you Frank Harrell) taking advantage of the Cbind() argument for plotting the median, 10th, and 90th quantiles and also the cbind() argument for individual data values.  I know how to do both of these separately, but I would really like to have them overlayed on each other.  I've tried various approaches with add=T, new=T, etc and none of those seem to work with xYplot().  Any pointers?

Brian

Brian S. Cade, PhD

U. S. Geological Survey
Fort Collins Science Center
2150 Centre Ave., Bldg. C
Fort Collins, CO  80526-8818

email:  cadeb using usgs.gov<mailto:brian_cade using usgs.gov>
tel:  970 226-9326

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]