[R] Can I use R for comertial projects for free?

Richard O'Keefe r@oknz @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Apr 22 23:04:14 CEST 2020

I cannot tell from your message whether
(a) your project is a statistical consulting one and you want to
     use R to do the calculations and graphics for it, but will not
     give your client R itself,or
(b) your project will deliver software to the client, and that
     software will include a copy of R.

In case (a), the answer is "of course you can".
In case (b), see the other replies.  But had you considered just
providing a little (shell or PowerShell) script your client can run
to download and install R themselves?