[R] incidence_fit model for simulation

Sarah Goslee @@r@h@go@|ee @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Apr 24 17:58:20 CEST 2020

According to this handy vignette, the object contains the predicted
values in $pred

https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/incidence/vignettes/overview.html

early.fit <- fit(i.7[1:20])
early.fit
#> <incidence_fit object>
#>
#> $model: regression of log-incidence over time
#>
#> $info: list containing the following items:
#>   $r (daily growth rate):
#> [1] 0.03175771
#>
#>   $r.conf (confidence interval):
#>           2.5 %     97.5 %
#> [1,] 0.02596229 0.03755314
#>
#>   $doubling (doubling time in days):
#> [1] 21.8261
#>
#>   $doubling.conf (confidence interval):
#>         2.5 %   97.5 %
#> [1,] 18.45777 26.69823
#>
#>   $pred: data.frame of incidence predictions (20 rows, 5 columns)

Sarah

On Fri, Apr 24, 2020 at 11:52 AM <maicel using infomed.sld.cu> wrote:

> Hello
>
> How can I make a prediction with object type incidence_fit.
> incidence_fit object is returned by the function fit in library(incidence).
>
> Best regard
> maicel

> --
> Este mensaje le ha llegado mediante el servicio de correo electronico que ofrece Infomed para respaldar el cumplimiento de las misiones del Sistema Nacional de Salud. La persona que envia este correo asume el compromiso de usar el servicio a tales fines y cumplir con las regulaciones establecidas
>
> Infomed: http://www.sld.cu/

Sarah Goslee (she/her)
http://www.numberwright.com