[R] confidence interval

Alex Serafim @|excd|14 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Apr 26 20:26:48 CEST 2020

there is a function called "confbands", which is no longer available in
software R. It is not "confband" or "confBands", but "confbands", I need to
use this object to add confidence intervals in my work. Why is this
function not available?
attached is an image that shows how the graph should look, in another image
is the error that appears in the software. "confbands" object not
found. Also attached is an image showing the function functioning normally.
In which even the functions of the object appear.

Livre
de vírus. www.avast.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>