[R] Options for zooming plots other than zm()

Robert Dodier robert@dod|er @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Apr 27 07:12:10 CEST 2020

Many thanks to everyone who contributed to this discussion. It looks
like plotly and dygraphs both work well for zooming plots with
thousands of points (and many other things).

Thanks again, I appreciate your help.

best,

Robert Dodier