[R] Reading from a webpage
v@h|d@borj|65 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Apr 27 15:30:14 CEST 2020
I am using R. I want to save a text, which is inside the following webpage,
in a variable, and then want to answer some questions.
My questions are:
1) How many words do exist in the text (of the webpage)?
2) How many characters are there in the text (of the webpage)?
3) I want to find (specify) words (of the text) that have more than 9
letters. How can I do it?
4) I want to find words that are repeated at least four times in the text.
How can I do it?
5) Assume the words of the text are typed vice verse (from end to first),
how can I edit it?
[[alternative HTML version deleted]]
More information about the R-help