[R] Ubuntu 18.04 R repo bionic-cran35 seems to be broken

David Winsemius dw|n@em|u@ @end|ng |rom comc@@t@net
Tue Apr 28 05:42:15 CEST 2020

On 4/27/20 7:41 PM, Yakov Goldberg wrote:
> Hello,
> I'm using Ubuntu 18.04 R repo
> https://cloud.r-project.org/bin/linux/ubuntu bionic-cran35/

Perhaps because you misspelled it?

https://cloud.r-project.org/bin/linux/ubuntu/bionic-cran35/

Next time try going "upstream and then follow links (as I did).

> Currently it is broken - missing Release file, which seems happened
> accidentally, as other repos are functioning.
> Could anyone of maintainers comment and fix if it is really a mistake?

This is the wrong mailing list. The correct one is named something like
R-SIG-debian.

--

David.