[R] help.start() caused high CPU loading

Abby Spurdle @purd|e@@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Apr 28 09:44:09 CEST 2020

> > Again, if R was using 25% while showing the prompt and waiting for
> > user input, that would be a bug in R.
>
> 25% CPU is used by R. And R shows the prompt and waits for user input.
>
> Here is a report of the CPU usage by Rgui from Windows command line:
> C:\Users\Jinso>typeperf "\Process(Rgui)\% Processor Time" -si 5
> "04/28/2020 13:31:05.895","-1"
> "04/28/2020 13:31:10.915","0.622494"

I'm not sure how to interpret this.
And I don't see where you get the 25% from.

I was suggesting something resembling the top command.
(Re-iterating, I misinterpreted the ps command).