[R] pair correlation function of 3D points

Wed Apr 29 00:18:54 CEST 2020

Technically, per the Posting Guide, help for contributed packages is supposed to come through different channel(s) than R-help as indicated in their DESCRIPTION file (typically searchable thru the package CRAN page). In practice this rule tends to only get invoked when the OT traffic gets too high, but it may be a bit much to expect maintainers to patrol R-help permanently. Feel free to direct OT questions toward the relevant CRAN page or the resources mentioned there.