[R] How can I solve an error after installing RStudio

Wed Apr 29 17:07:01 CEST 2020

Ah, no, this mailing list is about R, not RStudio. It is _possible_ that your problem could be with R because RStudio requires that R be installed, but you would need to explain how an error appears when you use RGui or R (from the command line) to separate any RStudio issues from R issues. If the error only appears when you use RStudio then you need to ask for help on their help forum.