[R] [FORGED] what is the expected behavior of layout.show(n)

Paul Murrell p@u| @end|ng |rom @t@t@@uck|@nd@@c@nz
Wed Apr 29 23:12:26 CEST 2020

Hi

This behaviour is as expected.

The layout.show() function is just there to help visualise what the
layout will look like.

So for testing purposes, you would do something like ...

layout(...)
layout.show(n)

Then to actually use the layout, you would do something like ...

layout(...)
plot(...)
plot(...)
plot(...)