[R] Rtools required

Steven @yen @end|ng |rom hqu@edu@cn
Thu Apr 30 05:00:43 CEST 2020

Good point, but I am bothered by the non-discrimatory warning message to
all package installation attempts. My students install mostly binary
files, and I just hate to have them install Rtools. For one, they have
not had to do so until after RStudio-1.1.463. The fact that using this
older RStudio  can avoid the annoying warning message speaks volume.