[R] Print and plot a cross Data

Pedro páramo percent||101 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Aug 5 21:42:59 CEST 2020

Hi all,

I have a csv (extracted from a web) I attach the data:

I use this code to read the data;

library("readr")

tusDatos <- read_csv('~/datayield.csv')

In this CSV, I want to use three columns:

 tusDatos$DATA_TYPE_FM,  (will be X axis)
tusDatos$TIME_PERIOD (will be the pivot to search the values)
tusDatos$OBS_VALUE (Y Values)

In Data_Type_FM I want to plot a graph where only some rows (included in
thar colum) will be the X-axis and the Y-axis will be OBS:Value for an
specific DATE.

So for each day (time period) I will plot a plot imagine 04/08/2020 (a
value on TIME_PERIOD) for the values

c(  PY_1Y, PY_2Y,
PY_3Y, PY_4Y,
PY_5Y, PY_6Y, PY_7Y) this values are included on DATA_TYPE_FM

In excel for me is "easy" but in R I dont know how to proceed can you give
me some clue to make this king of operations?

If I wanted to do a 3D PloT would be possible? only also for this limited
values c(  PY_1Y, PY_2Y,
PY_3Y, PY_4Y,
PY_5Y, PY_6Y, PY_7Y) this values are included on DATA_TYPE_FM

tusDatos$DATA_TYPE_FM,  (will be X axis)
tusDatos$TIME_PERIOD (Z axis)
tusDatos$OBS_VALUE (Y Values)

Hope I explained properly and hope you can help and guide.

 datayield.csv
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WvIIhxXOeg8y_7LssRu0wK9s_c9c03sZ/view?usp=drive_web>

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]