[R] C stack usage 7970372 is too close to the limit

John Harrold john@m@h@rro|d @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Aug 10 18:51:14 CEST 2020

Hello Raj,

I've gotten this type of error in the past when I've done things like use
while loops that didn't end. Basically, I think this means you're running
out of memory. If you want more users, possibly increase the amount of ram
in your machine.

John

On Mon, Aug 10, 2020 at 6:43 AM Raj kapoor <mail2rajkapoor using gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Team,
>
> I have one production instance in aws, in CentoOs linux environment, i have
> 5 user to access the instance for using RStudio, In case R-studio working 4
> users running good, while we access 5th users its getting error,
>
> First issue : C stack usage 7970372 is too close to the limit
>
> Second Issue :  no stack overflow
>
> Please provide the solution.

John
:wq