[R] C stack usage 7970372 is too close to the limit

Jeff King @zwj|08 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Aug 11 10:59:05 CEST 2020

Hello Raj,

Please include a reproducible example. If you only give a generic error
message, the best solution we can offer is to reboot your server and try it
again.

Anyway, from the information you gave, it seems like you should ask this
question in the Rstudio community(I assume you are running their production
on the server). This is R's community, you are welcome to ask but it is
less likely that you can get an expert to answer this type of question.

Best,
Jiefei