[R] stacked bar on single-color printing

Thu Aug 13 12:31:19 CEST 2020

Hello,

Without sample data and the code you've tried it's difficult to say but
are you looking for something like this?

set.seed(2020)
df1 <- expand.grid(X = factor(1:5), Y = LETTERS[1:2])
df1 <- df1[sample(nrow(df1), 100, TRUE), ]

library(ggplot2)

tbl <- as.data.frame(table(df1))

ggplot(tbl, aes(X, Freq, color = Y, fill = Y)) +
   geom_col() +
   scale_color_manual(values = c("black", "black")) +
   scale_fill_manual(values = c("white", "gray70")) +
   theme_bw()

Hope this helps,

Rui Barradas