[R] rNOMAD package

Philip herd_dog @end|ng |rom cox@net
Thu Aug 13 17:59:22 CEST 2020

Daniel Bowman wrote a wonderful package to access National Weather Service data with R.

Unfortunately I stuck trying to download archived Rapid Update Forecasts (RAP) going back into 2016.  I have been poking around on the Internet for days but keep getting recycled to three or four websites that assume a certain level of background knowledge that I don’t have.  It has something to do with OPenDAP (Data Access Protocol) which is a piece of software to grab data over the Internet.

Can someone give me some direction?

Thanks,
Philip
	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]