[R] Hot Air Balloon Weather Briefings

Jim Lemon drj|m|emon @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Aug 14 23:24:49 CEST 2020

Hi Philip,
Not very elegant, but:

phdf<-read.table(text="Minute Second Speed
 29 47 0
 29 53 0
 29 59 0
 30 5 0
 30 11 0
 30 17 0
 30 23 0
 30 29 0
 30 35 0
 30 41 0
 30 47 0
 30 53 0
 30 59 0
 31 5 0
 31 11 0
 31 17 0.402649
 31 23 0.671081
 31 29 1.588225
 31 35 2.438261
 31 41 2.706693
 31 47 2.930386
 31 53 3.310666
 31 59 3.198819
 32 5 3.422512",
 header=TRUE,stringsAsFactors=FALSE)
keep<-rep(TRUE,length(phdf$Speed))
for(mini in unique(phdf$Minute))
 if(all(phdf$Speed[phdf$Minute == mini] == 0))
  keep[phdf$Minute == mini]<-FALSE
phdf<-phdf[keep,]

Jim