[R] Best settings for RStudio video recording?

Mon Aug 17 02:03:59 CEST 2020

Completely agree with Roy M. and do not wish to express any opinion, but
this typo was too precious to ignore:

"If the criteria is:
Sacrificing prophets (not just theirs, but their *holding/sibling
companies too*), for some public benefit(s)..."

Oh gosh, I hope no prophets are sacrificed ... though I can think of some
financial and political pundits who may deserve that fate 😁
Still, let's keep it to chickens or the occasional goat... (with apologies
to any vegans out there).**

Bert Gunter

** and yes feel free to beat me up for this! **