[R] Best settings for RStudio video recording?

Ivan Calandra c@|@ndr@ @end|ng |rom rgzm@de
Mon Aug 17 15:20:35 CEST 2020

I don't want to relight the fire, but I was wondering about that
statement from John C Frain:
"If you use RStudio and do not install any of the RStudio packages".

I guess you mean that some packages are bundled with RStudio. I had
never noticed any optional packages during the installation of
RStudio... Is there a way to identify (and delete, if wished) these
packages?
Or have I misunderstood?

Thank you!
Ivan

--
Dr. Ivan Calandra
TraCEr, laboratory for Traceology and Controlled Experiments