[R] select() columns using their positions

Ivan Calandra c@|@ndr@ @end|ng |rom rgzm@de
Thu Aug 20 11:05:48 CEST 2020

OK, my bad... I'm sure I had tried it and it didn't work, but I guess
the error was somewhere else...

Thank you!
Ivan

--
Dr. Ivan Calandra
TraCEr, laboratory for Traceology and Controlled Experiments