[R] Rotation Forest Error Message

Abby Spurdle @purd|e@@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Aug 21 06:16:58 CEST 2020

Note that I'm not familiar with this package or the method.
Also note that you haven't told anyone what function you're using, or
what your call was.

I'm assuming that you're using the rotationForest() function.
According to its help page, the default is:

    K = round(ncol(x)/3, 0)

There's no reason why the default K value should be higher than the
number of columns, unless:
(1) There's a bug with the package; or
(2) There's a problem with your input.

I note that the package is only version 0.1.3, so a bug is not out of
the question.
Also, I'm a little surprised the author didn't use integer division:

    K = ncol (x) %/% 3

You could just set K to the above value, and see what happens...