[R] Save Results in svg format

Fri Dec 4 04:24:59 CET 2020

Warning: I have basically no idea what you are doing. I presume that you
have consulted ?svg, however. If not , you should probably do so.

Also, a search on "save as svg" on rseek.org  brought up the svglite
package, among other resources. You might want to see what that offers.

Cheers,
Bert Gunter

sticking things into it."