[R] Is there any criteria to compare different models?

Fri Dec 4 06:01:45 CET 2020

Per the posting guide linked below (have you read it??):

"*Questions about statistics:* The R mailing lists are primarily intended
for questions and discussion about the R software. However, questions about
statistical methodology are sometimes posted. If the question is well-asked
and of interest to someone on the list, it *may* elicit an informative
up-to-date answer. See also the Usenet groups sci.stat.consult (applied
statistics and consulting) and sci.stat.math (mathematical stat and
probability).*"*

So don't be surprised if you don't receive any response.

You might also try posting at stats.stackexchange.com. No guarantees there
either.

Bert Gunter

sticking things into it."