[R] [R-pkgs] shinyfilter: 'Excel-like' interdependent column filters in Shiny tables

jo@chim m@iii@g oii zuck@reiii@de jo@chim m@iii@g oii zuck@reiii@de
Sun Dec 13 23:34:18 CET 2020

Hello everyone,

I have been looking for 'Excel-like' column filters for reactable tables in
Shiny, and finally decided to developed this functionality myself. The basic
idea is that the selection options available in each column filter of a
table depend on the combined selection in all other filters, just as we know
it from popular spreadsheet applications.

As a result, my new package 'shinyfilter' is now available on CRAN (visit
https://CRAN.R-project.org/package=shinyfilter for more details). Install it
by executing

R> install.packages("shinyfilter", dependencies = TRUE)

in the R console.

You will find more information (including both, a comprehensive tutorial and
a short 'cookbook recipe') on GitHub
(https://github.com/jsugarelli/shinyfilter).

Best,

Joachim

----

Joachim L. Zuckarelli

E-mail: joachim using zuckarelli.de <mailto:joachim using zuckarelli.de>

Website: http://www.zuckarelli.de

Twitter: https://twitter.com/jsugarelli

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]