[R] Help with simulation of unbalanced clustered data

Wed Dec 16 14:50:40 CET 2020

This is R-help, not R-do-my-work-for-me. It is also not a homework help line. The Posting Guide is required reading. Assuming this is not homework, since each step in your problem definition can be mapped to a fairly basic operation in R (the sample function and indexing being key tools), you should be showing your work with a reproducible example that illustrates where you are stuck or why the result you are getting does not exhibit the desired properties.