[R] error in installing limma

Ayushi Dwivedi @yu@h|@cre@tor @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Dec 22 06:54:01 CET 2020

Good afternoon Sir,
 With due respect I want to convey that while installing limma package in
R, I am getting the error message, not just limma If I am installing any
package in R like biomaRt the same error message is coming it is
terminating with "installation of package ‘limma’ had non-zero exit status".
Hereby, I am attaching the screenshot of the error. Kindly, go through it.
I shall be highly obliged.

*Ayushi Dwivedi*
*Ph.D. Scholar*
*Dept. of Biotechnology & Bioinformatics,*
School of Life Sciences, University of Hyderabad,
Hyderabad - 500046 ( India ).
Phone No. :- +91 - 8858037252
Email Id :- ayushi.creator using gmail.com* <swapnilkr.bi using gmail.com>**
<swapnil.kr using yahoo.com>*