[R] plm

Tue Dec 22 21:20:17 CET 2020

Well, you may get lucky and get a reply here, but per the posting guide
linked below, which you are **supposed to** read and follow **before**
posting:

"For questions about functions in standard packages distributed with R (see
the FAQ Add-on packages in R
<http://cran.r-project.org/doc/FAQ/R-FAQ.html#Add-on-packages-in-R>), ask
questions on R-help.
If the question relates to a *contributed package* , e.g., one downloaded
from CRAN, try contacting the package maintainer first. You can also use
find("functionname") and packageDescription("packagename") to find this
information. *Only* send such questions to R-help or R-devel if you get no
reply or need further assistance. This applies to both requests for help
and to bug reports."

So did you first attempt to contact said maintainer? If so, please tell us
with what results. You also probably should tell us what package plm comes
from (several contain this function) -- though I suspect only congniscenti
who use the package could help you anyway,  and they would know this
already.

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter