[R] error in installing limma

Ayushi Dwivedi @yu@h|@cre@tor @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Dec 23 07:10:27 CET 2020

hey.. I used this command to install limma but after running sometime it
terminated with error "installation of package ‘limma’ had non-zero exit
status".

if (!requireNamespace("BiocManager", quietly = TRUE))
+ install.packages("BiocManager")
> BiocManager::install("limma")

*Ayushi Dwivedi*
*Ph.D. Scholar*
*Dept. of Biotechnology & Bioinformatics,*
School of Life Sciences, University of Hyderabad,
Hyderabad - 500046 ( India ).
Phone No. :- +91 - 8858037252
Email Id :- ayushi.creator using gmail.com* <swapnilkr.bi using gmail.com>**
<swapnil.kr using yahoo.com>*

On Wed, Dec 23, 2020 at 12:21 AM Martin Morgan <mtmorgan.bioc using gmail.com>
wrote:

> limma is a Bioconductor package so you should use
> https://support.bioconductor.org
>
> I'd guess that you've trimmed your screen shot just after the informative
> information. Just copy and paste as plain text the entire output of your
> installation attempt. Presumably you are using standard practices
> documented on, e.g., https://bioconductor.org/packages/limma to install
> packages
>

>   BiocManager::install("limma")
>
> Martin Morgan
>
> On 12/22/20, 1:11 PM, "R-help on behalf of Ayushi Dwivedi" <
> r-help-bounces using r-project.org on behalf of ayushi.creator using gmail.com> wrote:
>
>     Good afternoon Sir,
>      With due respect I want to convey that while installing limma package
> in
>     R, I am getting the error message, not just limma If I am installing
> any
>     package in R like biomaRt the same error message is coming it is
>     terminating with "installation of package ‘limma’ had non-zero exit
> status".
>     Hereby, I am attaching the screenshot of the error. Kindly, go through
> it.
>     I shall be highly obliged.
>

>     *Ayushi Dwivedi*
>     *Ph.D. Scholar*
>     *Dept. of Biotechnology & Bioinformatics,*
>     School of Life Sciences, University of Hyderabad,
>     Hyderabad - 500046 ( India ).
>     Phone No. :- +91 - 8858037252
>     Email Id :- ayushi.creator using gmail.com* <swapnilkr.bi using gmail.com>**
>     <swapnil.kr using yahoo.com>*

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]