[R] Finance & R

Sarah Goslee @@r@h@go@|ee @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Dec 23 19:27:31 CET 2020

CRAN Task Views, available thru your favorite mirror, are very useful
for this sort of question. There's a Finance task view, and others of
possible interest.

R being Open Source, you can also implement the LatestGreatest
yourself, or hire a programmer, if the available tools aren't to your
taste.

Sarah

On Wed, Dec 23, 2020 at 12:58 PM Ben van den Anker via R-help
<r-help using r-project.org> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
> Could anyonre recommend some good resources for finance applications in R? I find the packages quantmod, TTR and PerformanceAnalytics a bit outdated. There must be something more recent on the market. Any suggestions will be much appreciated!
> Cheers,
> Ben van den Anker

Sarah Goslee (she/her)
http://www.numberwright.com