[R] Praising the Binancer package from a blind user’s perspective and few questions about technical indicators.

Thu Dec 31 20:45:01 CET 2020

Wrong list. Ask on r-sig-finance. You should also probably consult this
before you post any further queries:
https://cran.r-project.org/web/views/Finance.html

Finally, search! -- e.g. on "R package RSI" brought up what looked like
several relevant hits.

In short, do your homework before posting further.

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter

sticking things into it."