[R] Question about autocomplete Keyboard Shortcut in R Markdown Latex

Tao Z ct|y0312 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Feb 4 21:54:15 CET 2020

Hi,

In R, we know how to autocomplete a function name or some arguments in the function. I usually use “Tab” to achieve this.
But when I was preparing my math homework using R Markdown, I want to achieve similar results: for example,

I want to autocomplete $\frac{}{}$ when I only typed $\fr$. I tried “Tab or Command+Space”, but none of them work.

Does anyone know if we have autocomplete option for R markdown latex? If we do, what keyboard should I use? Thanks

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]