[R] Question about autocomplete Keyboard Shortcut in R Markdown Latex

Wed Feb 5 18:57:20 CET 2020

The rmarkdown package is not the issue... this question is about editor customization. Rmarkdown can be edited in many text editors and IDEs, and none of them are on topic here. That said, there is a high probability that OP is using the RStudio IDE, and indeed it would be best to ask them for assistance if that is the case.

rmarkdown != RStudio
rmarkdown != editor
rmarkdown == package on CRAN.