[R] Increasing space for main title in a lattice (xyplot()) graphics.

Thu Feb 13 07:06:22 CET 2020

OK. Now for a tougher problem: how to make the first line bold font and the
second line normal font (and/or different colors)?

My reading of the docs did not reveal how to do it, but I found a way using
a textGrob for the title (i.e. main ). But it's tricky, as the "obvious
solution" of using different y values for the lines caused lattice to
enlarge the title viewport too much, shrinking the graph panels so that
details were lost. I think I have found a way to avoid this and make it
work, but I'll delay giving my somewhat clumsy "solution" until some of you
have a chance to find a more sensible approach, if you care to try.

Bert

Bert Gunter

sticking things into it."