[R] Identification of Turning Points in a Signal

Abby Spurdle @purd|e@@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Feb 16 03:31:01 CET 2020

Sorry no one replied sooner.

Note that I find your question difficult to follow.

It sounds like you have two datasets, each with different sizes.
(e.g. Two data.frame objects, each with a different numbers of rows).

Given that tp$pits is a logical index, trying to apply it to a vector
(or data.frame) of a different size is problematic.
Assuming that you're dealing with datasets of different sizes, the
simplest solution is to modify your code, such that they're the same
size.