[R] Problems in writing code for circos plot

pooja sinha pj@|nh@07 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Feb 17 15:58:07 CET 2020

 Hi All,

I had previously mentioned that I have large data set with methylation
values ranging from 0-1. The data contains around 3 million rows of values
corresponding to the chromosomal locations. I want to split/sort my data
for plot using circos plot. I thought of doing like sorting the value range
0.2-0.4 as hypomethylation category and range 0.7-1.0 as hypermethylation
category. However, with this approach the plot again looks cluttered.
Another way is that I can split the data into two parts, one part with
values lower than median, and another part with values larger than median.

Can anyone suggest me which approach is better or if there are other
approaches I can use in my datasets for circos plot using circlize package.

Thanks,

Puja