[R] Converting irregular time series data into ts object

Wed Feb 19 14:51:30 CET 2020

You should read about statistical imputation and decide what approach is appropriate for your data. This mailing list is for questions about R, not about statistics. Once you know what algorithm you need to apply, look up R functions that implement that algorithm using Google or the CRAN Task Views.

If you find yourself with some example code that doesn't work the way you think it should, that would be an appropriate time to first read the Posting Guide and then come back and post a question using plain text email setting rather than html format (so we don't receive a scrambled version of your broken example code).