[R] Different number of resamples error

Fri Feb 21 00:16:30 CET 2020

You are being way too cavalier about what packages you are using. Read the Posting Guide about contributed packages... this list cannot provide expert support for every package out there. This confusion is why you should be providing a reproducible example when you ask for help about R.

The caret package depends on lattice and provides some overloaded versions of the bwplot function that do have a metric argument. I have no expertise with caret myself... but recommend that you supply a reproducible example for best luck in prompting someone to look closer.