[R] polynomial regression

Fri Feb 21 18:16:26 CET 2020

This looks like homework. There is a clearly-stated no-homework policy in the Posting Guide.

Some hints though (typing a question mark before a function name in the console shows the help file for that function):

- Generate some x values (?seq)
- Calculate y values using x
- plot x against y (?plot)
- fitting can be done many ways, but the most common is using the ?lm function to fit and the ?predict.lm function to obtain points on the fitted equation.