[R] outer join of xts's

Eric Berger er|cjberger @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Jan 2 15:31:27 CET 2020

Hi Gabor,
This is great, thanks. It brought the time down to about 4 seconds.
The command
do.call("merge.xts",L)
also works in this case.
Suppose that instead of the default "outer" join I wanted to use, say, a
"left" join.
Is that possible? I tried a few ways of adding the
join="left"
parameter to the do.call() command but I could not get the syntax to work
(assuming it's even possible).

Thanks,
Eric