[R] Fwd: Which external functions are called in a package?

Sat Jan 4 01:49:46 CET 2020

No, sorry, I misunderstood your question.

a) Read the NAMESPACE file of package B? If they use importFrom that would be specific enough.

b) "Suggests" can refer to usage that does not even appear in the loaded package at all.

c) Try asking in the r-package-devel mailing list?