[R] issue with Rcmdr

David Winsemius dw|n@em|u@ @end|ng |rom comc@@t@net
Mon Jan 6 17:31:17 CET 2020

On 1/6/20 5:16 AM, tzahaf wrote:
> Dear
>
> I have a problem when trying to use Rcmdr.  This is the msg I receive:
>

> package ‘Rcmdr’ successfully unpacked and MD5 sums checked
>
> The downloaded binary packages are in
> C:\Users\toufiz00\AppData\Local\Temp\RtmpgXuxDP\downloaded_packages
>> local({pkg <- select.list(sort(.packages(all.available =
>> TRUE)),graphics=TRUE)
> + if(nchar(pkg)) library(pkg, character.only=TRUE)})
> Error: package or namespace load failed for ‘RcmdrMisc’ in rbind(info,
> getNamespaceInfo(env, "S3methods")):
>  number of columns of matrices must match (see arg 2)
> Error: package ‘RcmdrMisc’ could not be loaded

Do you have RcmdrMisc installed? You can answer that question by running
this in your R console window:

grep("RcmdrMisc", installed.packages()[,1])

If you get, as I did since I do not use Rcmdr,  this result: integer(0),
then it means you have not yet installed the package and you should now run:

install.packages("RcmdrMisc", dependencies=TRUE)

Best;

David.