[R] issue with Rcmdr

Fox, John j|ox @end|ng |rom mcm@@ter@c@
Mon Jan 6 19:20:04 CET 2020

Dear Toufik,

You've already had a suggestion to check whether RcmdrMisc is installed. It should have been installed automatically when you installed the Rcmdr package.

If RcmdrMisc is installed, see whether you can load it directly via the command library(RcmdrMisc). If that too fails, you could try reinstalling RcmdrMisc via install.packages("RcmdrMisc").

Finally, you're using an old version of R. You might try installing the current version, which is 3.6.2. Then install the Rcmdr package by install.packages("Rcmdr").

I hope this helps,
 John

John Fox
Professor Emeritus