[R] Data Carpentry - Creating a New SQLite Database

William Michels wjm1 @end|ng |rom c@@@co|umb|@@edu
Sat Jan 11 04:19:54 CET 2020

Hi Phillip,

Skipping to the last few lines of your email, did you download a
program to look at Sqlite databases (independent of R) as listed
below? Maybe that program ("DB Browser for SQLite") and/or the
instructions below can help you locate your database directory:

https://datacarpentry.org/semester-biology/computer-setup/
https://datacarpentry.org/semester-biology/materials/sql-for-dplyr-users/

If you do have that program, and you're still seeing an error, you
might consider looking for similar issues at the appropriate
'datacarpentry' repository on Github (or posting a new issue
yourself):

https://github.com/datacarpentry/R-ecology-lesson/issues

Finally, I really feel you'll benefit from reading over the documents
pertaining to "R Data Import/Export" on the www.r-project.org website.
No disrespect to the people at 'datacarpentry', but you'll find
similar (and possibly, easier) R code to follow at section 4.3.1
'Packages using DBI' :

https://cran.r-project.org/doc/manuals/r-release/R-data.html

HTH, Bill.

W. Michels, Ph.D.