[R] File names for mac newby

William Michels wjm1 @end|ng |rom c@@@co|umb|@@edu
Tue Jan 21 19:13:07 CET 2020

Hi David,

Often on a Mac you can "right click" (or on a laptop--press down with
two fingers), and a pop-up will give you the option to "Copy File
Path". (You can also find this option in a Finder window under the
"Finder -> Services" menu bar) .This is the path you should use to
import your file into R.

There's also a R-Help mailing list for Mac users (R-SIG-Mac):

HTH, Bill.

W. Michels, Ph.D.