[R] How my r package convert into higher r version

Jim Lemon drj|m|emon @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Jan 21 23:43:07 CET 2020

Hi Ulavappa,
This is only a guess, but there was recently a change in the "barplot"
function that broke a lot of packages. If any functions in your
package call the "barplot" function, it may have been dropped from the
repositories for newer versions of R.

Jim